1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks?
2. What's the thing you push around the grocery store/supermarket?
3. A metal container to carry a meal in?
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in?
A frying pan.
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people?
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof?
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening?
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages?
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup?
Pancakes or pikelets, depending on how small they ar
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself?
A club sandwich
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach?
If a lifesaver, iron man or an overweight pensioner it's a speedo. Kids under the age of 7 usually have a wet-suit like thing on to protect them from the sun. Anyone over the age of 7 and below 65 wear either shorts or boardies.
12. Shoes worn for sports?
13. Putting a room in order?
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark?
I don't think we have anyone glowing flying insects.
15. The little insect arthropod that curls up into a ball?
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down?
17. How do you eat your pizza?
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
A garage sale
19. What's the evening meal?
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
That would be under the house. Just dirt, and a place for animals to mate/have babies and spiders to hang out. Unless you have a two story place. Hot water system is usually found either outside, or in the laundry. Rec room is known as a rumpus room or 'family room'.
My dialect is Australian, mate. More specifically New South Wales Australian, though the longer I'm in South Oz, the more of an accent I'm getting from the place. Though I still refuse to call devon fritz.
Finally got the fire alarm to stop beeping. (I asked it in a whiny voice to stop. I really hope it was a coincidence that it did.)