1. What do you do for a living?
Official title is Laboratory Support Technician. That just means when people go on holidays I cover for them in a analytical laboratory on a Uranium-Copper mine site.
2. What do you like most about your job?
The roster - I only work 6 months a year :g:
3. What do you like least about your job?
Upper Management having absolutely no clue as to what we do. Makes it hard for we plebs.
4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because ___...
extra samples have come in, and the only machine we can do them on has broken down. Again. And we get the blame for using the machine so much it broke.
5. What other career(s) are you interested in?
I'd love to be a movie critic.