CS dropped a cost code book between his desk and the cubicle wall, and we were trying to get the book out. I had a torch and was looking from the top and CS was trying to get it from the floor. Between the two of us we figured out the using a tape measure would be our best bet to grab the book.
SG had her back to us, and after about a minute of us trying to get the book she burst out laughing and spun around to find out what on earth we were doing. Because once she pointed that out, we realised how the conversation was going.
"Okay, put it in now. Now turn it around and start pulling it out slow. Nope, you've lost it. Put it in again. Pull it out. Slow. Slower. Aargh! So close! Nope, pull it all the way out and I'll show you how I want you to turn it."
And then we lost it. Because no matter how hard we tried, we couldn't make it not sound dirty. And we even tried it with me using the tape measure and CS navigating. (CS is a guy, so that kind of made it worse.)
Anyway, we finally got the book out. We also realised that I could have printed out and bound at least 6 new books in the same amount of time.